Earlier on we mentioned some spotted photos on the MSI Radeon RX Vega 64 Air Boost. It seems that the first 'custom' Vega 64 Air Boost is a simple one.
The design hints towards the low-budget version from MSI, the design is of a single blower type and looks and feels rather reference.
The core clock is a base 1,272 MHz (reference 1,247 MHz), boost 1,575 MHz (reference 1,546 MHz). In addition, the memory clock is clocked at 945 MHz, the memory bus width is 2,048 bits, HBM2 8 GB video memory is obviously installed. The Display output connector entails three DP and one HDMI ports, and a LOT of spacing for airflow exhaust. No specs are know, but it'll likely be reference clocks. Um yeah, that better be cheap.
- GPU: Radeon RX Vega 64
- SP: 4,096
- Core base clock: 1,272 MHz (reference 1,247 MHz)
- Core Boost Clock: 1,575 MHz (Reference 1,546 MHz)
- Memory clock: 945 MHz
- Video memory: HBM 2 8 GB
- Memory bus width: 2,048 bits
- Output interface: HDMI × 1, DisplayPort × 3
- VGA cooler: exhaust cooler
- Bus interface: PCI - Express 3.0 (x16)
- Auxiliary power supply: 8 pins × 2
- External dimensions: W40 × D270 × H 110 mm