Warhorse Studios has released a brand new update for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. This update is 4.5GB in size and is mainly a stability patch as it fixes a number of crashes. It also fixes some bugs that have been reported by the game’s community.
Apart from the micro-corrections for specific platforms, these are the patches released:
Gold master – Version 1.0 This was printed on DVDs. You could only have played it on consoles if you rejected all the patches. We strongly advise against that.
- Cutscene after completion of “Questions and Answers” quest now triggers properly.
- Game no longer crashes after interrogating the captive in “Questions and Answers”
- Rattay armorer should no longer get stuck in infinite sleep behaviour.
- Player with an equipped bow can now be dehorsed by enemies.
- Player can no longer lock on a non-existing opponent.
- Fixed instant game over bug in Baptism of Fire quest.
- Crashes after timeskip/fast travel should no longer occur.
- Game no longer crashes after “The Sport of Kings” quest.
- Crash after walking into Straw’s house during the “Pestilence” quest is fixed.
- Crash after finishing the “Pestilence” quest is fixed.
- Very rare crash after loading a game is fixed.
- [Rare] Attacking stops working.