iiyama has released a new 2-point multi-touch LCD monitor to its range, the ProLite T2452MTS-3. Adopting the 2-camera optical touch panel sensor technology, this new 23.6-inch LED-backlight monitor provides 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio.
It has 260 cd/m2 brightness and 5ms response time. In addition, it also comes with two built-in 2W stereo speakers and has D-Sub, DVI-D and 2x HDMI connectors. The ProLite T2452MTS-3 will go on sale from March 5th for 36,800 Yen (about $362).
- 23.6-inch (60cm) multi-touch LCD display
- 7 compatible Multi Touch function Windows ®
- Optical touch panel sensor, USB communication system
- Scratch-resistant glass protection panel with excellent hardness 8H, the durable 3mm thick
- 22 ° downward 9 ° tilt angle adjustment upward
- Storage type stylus included
- 4 Input 2, DVI-D terminal HDMI ×, 15-pin mini D-Sub
- Full HD 1920x1080 support
- Support (except exclusions) PC recycling · RoHS 6 substances below the threshold
- Marvel one color black color of iiyama
- Manufacturer's suggested retail price (excluding tax): Open Price