Tailored to accommodate top-performance components, the BATTLE STATION X provides extended space for the latest GPU and high-power PSU,and also supports full-fledged water-cooling setups with front, top or rear radiator mounts fitting up to a 360 mm radiator and 3 optional 120 mm fans.
The BATTLE STATION X boasts multiple storage options with easy-to-use internal drive bays for 3x 3.5" HDD and 2x 2.5" SSD. And especially, a set of USB ports and HD Audio/Mic outputs are located on the top panel to facilitate connection of gaming headsets and other peripherals. "For gamers, details matter. BATTLE STATION X is energized to pursue perfection in every aspect.
- Chassis Dimensions (mm): 370 (D) x 204 (W) x 435 (H)
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- PSU Location: Bottom
- Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready
- Supported Radiator Size (max.): 360 mm
- Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top, Rear
- Front Bezel: Tempered Glass
- Side Panel: Tempered Glass
- Internal Bays: 3x 3.5", 2x 2.5"
- Expansion Slots: 7x Full Size
- Number of Fans (max. optional): 6
- IO Ports: IO Ports: 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x HDA, 1x Mic
- GPU Max Length: 290 mm
- CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 165 mm
- Body Color: Black
And you can craft a perfect home for your gaming rig with it", said Gebhard Scherrer, Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd. The Battle STATION X is available now and has a MSRP of USD 85.99 or Euro 79.99.