You've been able to read our review already, here comes the press-release. PC case designer Fractal today announced the release of the Meshify 2 Compact.
Building on the Meshify history of intelligent space utilization and smooth airflow pathing, Fractal's design team has introduced a host of new features in the Meshify 2 series such as a front USB 3.1 Type-C port, a bolt-free tempered glass panel, a fully removable top panel that grants excellent interior access, and a front nylon filter that can be removed from the mesh for increased airflow. Meshify 2 Compact continues the legacy of its predecessors with a sharp angular asymmetry, high-performance standards and a filtered airflow path from front intake directly through key components to exhaust. The result is a keenly anticipated update to one of Fractals most popular cases.
You can find our review for the Fractal Design Meshify 2 here.
- Iconic angular mesh front provides filtered airflow with a bold, stealth-inspired aesthetic
- Room for GPUs up to 360 mm with a 240 mm radiator in the top, or up to 360/280 mm front radiators with GPUs under 305 mm
- Install up to 7x 120 mm or 4x 140 mm fans (1x 120 mm and 2x 140 mm Dynamic X2 fans included)
- Versatile and space-efficient ATX form-factor design offers the performance and capacity of much larger cases
- Open interior layout creates a smooth airflow path from front intake to rear exhaust
- Seamlessly integrated TG panel with steel frame support and bolt-free top-latching mechanism
- Fully removable top panel and top fan bracket opens to provide excellent interior access and easy cable routing
- Three front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging and speeds up to 10 Gbps
- Robust cooling capacity with seven fan positions and support for up to 360/280 mm radiators
- Flexible storage options supporting two 2.5"/3.5" drives and up to four SSDs (two SSD brackets included)