EVGA has released its latest FTW-branded (For the Win) product, the nForce 780i SLI motherboard.
EVGA improved the PCB with a 8 phase power distribution (up from the previous 6), all-solid capacitors, VDroop control, support for 1066 MHz DDR2 memory (was limited at 800 MHz), a more overclocking friendly BIOS and on-board Clear CMOS, Power and Reset buttons.EVGA nForce 780i SLI FTW:
- Reach extreme overclocking speeds supporting 1333MHz FSB and beyond.
- 8 phase power design for superb stability and performance.
- Solid state capacitors and ferrite core chokes allow for better overclocking and stability.
- Convenient layout with on-board Clear CMOS, Power, and Reset buttons.
- Friendly system BIOS features with easy to use overclock and voltage settings.
- Extreme DDR2 speeds of 1066MHz and beyond.
- NVIDIA SLI certified
- Intel socket 775
- 45nm CPU ready (Yorkfield & Wolfdale)
- 8 Phase power design
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- 2-Way and 3-Way SLI support
- 6 SATA-2 ports with support for RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5, JBOD
- On-board buttons for CMOS/Power/Reset
- HD Audio - 7.1 Channel