You can now download the new GeForce 391.24 WHQL driver as released by NVIDIA. This driver offer optimizations for "Sea of Thieves," and adds two new NVIDIA Freestyle post-fx filters tagged Old Film and Tilt-Shift.
Also, MPC-HC no longer stutters in the first couple of seconds of the video playback. An error with Mozilla Firefox was fixed as well, also a bug that caused stuttering on "Rise of Tomb Raider" opening the in-game menu on GTX 1060.
This is GeForce Hot Fix driver version 391.24 that addresses the following:
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Sea of Thieves.
NVIDIA Freestyle: Added new filters - Old Film and Tilt-Shift.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [HTC Vive][Oculus Rift]: The VR headset stops working after several launches of the application or after resume from system Hibernate mode. [200395208/2048746]
- [NVIDIA Freestyle]: NVIDIA Freestyle not enabled for supported games. 
- [Media Player Classic Home Cinema]: When launching a video, the system stutters momentarily. 
- [G-SYNC]: Alt-tabbing windowed games with G-SYNC enabled and V-Sync ON in-game causes stuttering and drop in frame rate. 
- [Firefox]: Driver TDR error may occur when using Firefox. 
- [Notebook][Surface Laptop]:Blue-screen crash may occur when installing the driver. 
- [Volta GPU]: The display flickers continuously after disabling and enabling the GPU using Device Manager, or when rebooting the system 
- [GeForce GTX 1060][Rise of Tomb Raider]: Flickering/corruption occurs when opening the in-game options UI.