AMD released the latest version of its Radeon Software Adrenalin drivers on Thursday. The beta release of version 22.2.1 includes optimizations for "Dying Light 2: Stay Human" and "Lost Ark." Additionally, it includes support for the Vulkan 1.3 graphics API and Vulkan Roadmap 2022 features.
An issue that caused "Fortnite" players equipped with Radeon RX 6000 series graphics cards to see flashing or colored lights when in DirectX 12 mode has been resolved. Grab the drivers from the link below.Support For
- Dying Light 2
- Lost Ark
- Vulkan 1.3 and Vulkan Roadmap 2022.
- On some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 6700 XT Graphics, some users may observe flashing colored lights around their character when playing Fortnite using DirectX 12.
- While playing Cyberpunk 2077 on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 570 Graphics, some users may observe an issue where indoor areas appear darker than expected.
- Stuttering or lower than expected FPS values may be experienced by some users while playing God of War on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.