A patch for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare has started to roll out today for the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and Xbox platforms. The patch fixes a good number of issues present with the game.
Most notably for some players, it attempts to resolve some networking issues that people have run into.. Changelog for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (all platforms) for November 11, 2014
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Fixed marksman and camo challenges to not reset when you Prestige.
- Connectivity optimizations for game servers.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after Prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock camos for weapons.
- Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
- Fixed DoubleXP splash, so it doesn't show up in Private Match, Combat Readiness Program, or Exo Survival mode.
- Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot DoubleXP item exists
- Add DoubleXP icon to medal splashes when DoubleXP is active.
- Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression
- KC score limit increased to 85 per match.