The ROG Matrix integrates a pump and radiator under the shroud, enabling closed-loop cooling without requiring more space than an air-cooled card
ASUS Republic of Gamers today announced the Matrix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card. The Matrix name is reserved for exceptional products that leap forward, exceeding innovation and performance expectations. The ROG Matrix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti is the latest graphics card to earn this pedigree by introducing Infinity Loop, a unique all-in-one closed-loop cooling system that is integrated into the card’s 3-slot footprint. Each Matrix GPU has been binned and tuned to deliver the best out-of-the-box TuringTM experience, raising the bar for graphics horsepower in small chassis and air-cooled builds.
- The Matrix features a unique all-in-one closed-loop cooling system
- The 3-slot footprint brings previously impossible performance to small chassis and air-cooled builds
- Each card is binned and tuned to deliver top out-of-the-box clock speeds
Binned and Tuned
In order to target extreme out-of-the-box clock speeds, the custom circuit board from ROG Strix cards is used for Matrix, allowing an aggressive binning process that pushes the GPU core to 1815MHz and memory to GDDR6-14800MHz — overclocks that the only the top 5% of cards can achieve. Tailored BIOS profiles based on the new clock targets and control curves for the three Axial-tech fans are then loaded, ready for new owners to hone with GPU Tweak II software.
- Engine Clock (OC Mode):1815MHz (Boost Clock), 1350MHz (Base Clock)
- Engine Clock (Gaming Mode):1800MHz (Boost Clock), 1350MHz (Base Clock)
- 11GB GDDR6 Memory
- Memory Clock: 14800 MHz
- TDP 300 Watt