Asia based Expert Oriented has unveiled a new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC model adopting a dual fan cooler. The customized card comes factory tweaked and has an all dark design.
The VGA card has been fitted with a dual fan cooler, the core clock has been overclocked to base clock 1,531 MHz (reference 1,480 MHz), boost clock 1,645 MHz (reference 1,582 MHz). The memory clock is 11,000 MHz, the memory bus width is 352 bits wide. The output interface holds DisplayPort ×3, HDMI ×1. The auxiliary power connectors are 8 + 6 pins,
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Number of CUDA: 3, 584 groups
- Core base clock: 1,531 MHz (rated 1,480 MHz)
- Core boost clock: 1,645 MHz (rated 1,582 MHz)
- Memory clock: 11,000 MHz
- Video memory: GDDR 5 X 11 GB
- Memory bus width: 352 bits
- Output interface: HDMI × 1, DisplayPort × 3
- VGA cooler: 2 slot occupied dual fan cooler
- Bus interface: PCI - Express 3.0 (x16)
- Auxiliary power supply: 8 + 6 pin
- External dimensions: 278 × 120 mm (excluding brackets)
The release is scheduled to start from mid-April to late April, and the market anticipated selling price is around 99,000 yen excluding tax, which is roughly 850 euro / USD. You'll be hard-pressed to find this card in the EU or USA though.