Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only.
Game Ready for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games supporting DLSS 3 technology including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III and Starfield.
Fixed Issues in Version 546.17 WHQL
Fixed Gaming Bugs
- [Alan Wake 2] Addressing gradual stability and performance degradation over extended periods of gameplay
- [Counter Strike 2] Improved NVIDIA Reflex functionality and performance
- [Starfield/Cyberpunk 2077] Stutter observed on some Advanced Optimus notebooks
- [Control] Game stability issues over extended periods of gameplay
Fixed General Bugs
- [OBS] Tearing issue when recording high resolution video
- [Notebook] GPU can become frozen in maximum performance state
- Windows 10 transparency effects are not displaying correctly after driver update
- Random Bugcheck may be observed on certain systems
- [Wallpaper Engine] Wallpaper shows tearing when cloned in multi-monitor configuration
- [Firefox Beta] Increased page file memory use when enabling RTX Video Super Resolution
Open Issues in Version 546.17 WHQL
- [Discord] When streaming gameplay, colors may appear muted