Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only.
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games supporting DLSS 3 technology including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Desynced, Jusant, and RoboCop: Rogue City.
Fixed Issues in Version 546.01 WHQL
- [Halo Infinite] Increased loading times after updating to driver 545.84 
- [Halo Infinite] Significant performance drop is observed on Maxwell-based GPUs. 
Fixed General Bugs
- Windows Event Viewer incorrectly logs an error when NVTOPPS stops 
- LG C3 OLED TV does not show up as a validated G-SYNC Compatible display in the NVIDIA Control Panel 
- Stable Diffusion significant performance reduction after driver update  • Workaround outlined here: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5490
Open Issues in Version 546.01 WHQL
- A new NVIDIA icon is created in the system tray each time a user switch takes place in Windows. 
- [Discord] When streaming gameplay, colors may appear muted 
- Windows 10 transparency effects are not displaying correctly after driver update