Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only. You can find the NVIDIA release notes here.
Game Ready for Starfield
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games including Starfield and the ICARUS: New Frontiers expansion.
Fixed Issues in Version 537.13 WHQL
Fixed Gaming Bugs
- [Battlefield 2042] Game stability can decrease when applying GeForce Experience Freestyle filters
- [Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart] Performance fluctuations due to issues between DirectStorage and NVIDIA Reflex
Fixed General Bugs
- [Vegas Pro FX] Preview not working on some notebook configurations
Open Issues in Version 537.13 WHQL
- [Halo Infinite] Significant performance drop is observed on Maxwell-based GPUs.
- [DaVinci Resolve] This driver implements a fix for creative application stability issues seen during heavy memory usage. We’ve observed some situations where this fix has resulted in performance degradation when running DaVinci Resolve. This will be addressed in an upcoming driver release.