Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only. You can find the NVIDIA release notes here.
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games supporting DLSS 2 technology including Baldur’s Gate 3, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, and Gord.
Fixed Gaming Bugs
- [Control][DX12] Cut scenes and videos show tearing and partial jitter 
- [Battlefield 2042] Game stability can decrease when applying GeForce Experience Freestyle filters. 
- [GeForce Experience] Game stability can decrease when applying a GeForce Experience Freestyle filter in certain games while using DLSS 3 Frame Generation 
- [Dead Space] Game stability issues 
Fixed General Bugs
- [Elgato Wave Link] Potential audio issues with NVIDIA Broadcast effects