Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only.
Game Ready (release notes)
- Back 4 Blood
- Crysis Remastered Trilogy
- Baldur's Gate 3
- Rise of the Tomb Raider DLSS
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider DLSS
- Chivalry 2
- Sword and Fairy 7
GeForce Experience Settings Support
- Alan Wake Remastered
- Diablo II: Resurrected
- Far Cry 6
- FIFA 22
- Hot Wheels Unleashed
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits
- New World
- Severed Steel
- Tales of Arise
- The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari No Kiseki
- Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition
- World War Z: Aftermath
NVIDIA Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings
- Added Shader Cache Size control to set the maximum amount of disk space to use for storing shader compiles.
- Vertical Sync options for Optimus notebook GPUs are now the same as for desktop GPUs.
- [GeForce RTX 3080]: The system does not boot with two Samsung Odyssey G70A 28" monitors are connected to the GPU. 
- [GeForce GTX 960]: The primary monitor lost after resume from sleep or shutdown. 
- [Windows 11]: The screen flashes once after switching to the discrete GPU-only mode in the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [Multiple Apps][Ansel/Freestyle]: Depth of field filter shows blurry characters. 
- [Notebook]: Vulkan test applications run on the integrated graphics processor instead of the discrete GPU. 
Windows 10/11 Issues
- [Doom Eternal][HDR][FSR]: Eternal]: Texture across the game darkens and is unplayable after enabling HDR + FSR. 
- [Rise of the Tomb Raider]: Characters and background disappear and corruption is prominent when Anti-Aliasing is set to SSAA 2X and SSAA 4x. 
- [Deathloop][HDR]: TDR/corruption occurs in the game with Windows HDR enabled.
If this issue occurs, toggle the Windows HDR setting.
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- Tom Clancy's The Division 2 may display graphical artifacts. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- [HDR][G-Sync]: Mouse pointer gets stuck after turning on HDR from the Windows Control Panel or after toggling G-Sync from the NVIDIA control panel. 
To work around, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse cursor will be sluggish for a few seconds before returning to normal operation.
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to "dGPU", the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4. 
- [Windows 11]: Display goes blank when video is switched to full-screen with G-Sync enabled.