ZOWIE GEAR launches ZOWIE FK1, a new addition to its FK line. In the highly competitive world of eSports, we are fortunate to see more and more exciting games. The outcome of a duel between the top players is often determined by a second - a second containing a player's enthusiasm, persistence and dreams. They must play for victory while avoiding the slightest mishap.
ZOWIE GEAR upholds the spirit of endless pursuit of product quality and continuous understanding of a player's needs. Developing a stable product improves the performance of competitive players, fulfilling ZOWIE's commitment to eSports and players. Under this philosophy players are able to choose different mouse shapes, sizes and surface coating with the same performance.
One key feature for ZOWIE is the low lift-off distance which is important for any serious gamers. After lots of repeated testing, the research and development team was successful, achieving the low lift-off distance for the new model (1.5~1.8mm). All gamers that are interested in this signature feature from ZOWIE will be able to enjoy it in the new ZOWIE FK1.
- Ambidextrous mouse developed for claw grip usage
- Two thumb buttons on both sides to comfortably serve left- and right-handed users
- Plug and Play (no drivers needed)
- Easy to switch between left- and right-hand functionality
- 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI adjustment
- Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
- Perfect lift-off distance = 1.5 ~ 1.8mm
- Operating system: Win2000/XP/VISTA/7/8; Mac OS X v10.2 after
ZOWIE FK1 is on its way to the distributors right now. Your local shop that currently sells ZOWIE products will have the new FK1 available for purchase in the beginning of July.