As a complete display solution, the VG2456 monitor eliminates the need for docking stations, along with multiple wires, cables and adapters. Users can reduce cable clutter and simplify a dual-monitor setup.
Featuring a built-in Ethernet RJ45 port and the latest USB 3.2 Type-C connectivity, this all-in-one display solution eliminates the need for docking stations, as well as multiple wires, cables, and adapters. In addition to fast data, audio, and video transfer, USB Type-C also provides quick 60W charging over a single cable.
- 24-inch IPS monitor with native Full HD (1920x1080) resolution
- Single cable solution with USB 3.2 Type-C connectivity; other inputs include RJ45, HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort in/out
- vDisplay Manager software to control and adjust display settings of the monitor
- Multi-monitor daisy-chain set-up
- Ergonomic design with 40-degree tilt and bi-directional pivot, as well swivel and height adjustment
- Quick-release monitor stand for simple deployment
- Available in February 2020 for an ESP of $2