THine Electronics, Inc., the global leader in high-speed serial interface technology and provider of mixed-signal large-scale integration semiconductors, today announced that its high-speed interface technology, V-by-One HS, will support NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology which synchronizes display refresh rates to the GPU, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag.
V-by-One HS Technology supports higher data transmission rates inside digital equipment like monitors while reducing the number of cables and connectors. The enhanced performance and lower costs of V-by-One HS has made it the internal interconnect choice of major 4Kx2K televisions and PC monitors. In May 2014, Acer announced the world's first 4Kx2K gaming monitor, the XB280HK, which integrates NVIDIA G-SYNC technology for a vivid and responsive gaming experience.
V-by-One HS technology will be available widely in various markets such as automotive, surveillance and security, multi-functional printers, displays, robotics and amusement markets.
Key benefits of V-by-One HS
- High transmission quality with high performance equalizer for noisy conditions
- High data transmission quality solving cable skew problems with high speed Serializer / Deserializer using clock data recovery (CDR) technology
- Lower electro-magnetic interference (EMI) with clock embedded transmission, no reference clock at receiver
- Reduction of total cost and board space by optimizing cables and connectors
- Seamless transition to V-by-One HS minimizing change of device input/output and peripheral design
- Lower energy consumption with variable transmission speed: 600 Mbps to 4.0 Gbps