Thermaltake introduced the "The Tower 200" series of tower-type PC cases designed specifically for Mini-ITX systems. This attractive case comes in two colors: black and white. It is noteworthy that an optional LCD kit is also available for purchase.
As the successor to the "The Tower 100" model launched in Japan in February 2021, "The Tower 200" improves airflow by replacing the tempered glass panels on both sides with ventilation holes, while retaining the tempered glass front panel. The expansion slot count has been increased from 2 to 3, and the graphics card mounting space now accommodates the GeForce RTX 4090 with a length of up to 380mm.
Key Features of The Tower 200:
- Cooling fan configuration: Top 120/140mm x 1 (140mm fan standard), Rear 120/140mm x 2 (140mm fan x 1 standard), Power supply cover 120/140mm x 1, Right side 120/140mm x 2. Radiator support includes up to 120/140mm on the top and up to 240/280mm at the rear.
- Drive bays: 2.5-inch shadow bays x 2, 2.5/3.5-inch shadow bays x 2.
- I/O ports: USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C x 1, USB 3.0 x 2, HD audio x 1.
- Compatibility: Power supply unit depth up to 220mm, CPU cooler height up to 200mm.
- Optional LCD Panel Kit: An optional 3.9-inch LCD kit, called the "LCD Panel Kit for The Tower 200," is available, offering functionalities such as displaying GIF videos, system status, weather, and time.
- Dimensions: The case measures 300mm in width, 280mm in depth, 537mm in height, and weighs 7.7kg.
- The Tower 200 (Model number: CA-1X9-00S1WN-00)
- The Tower 200 Snow (Model number: CA-1X9-00S6WN-00)
For more information about "The Tower 200" and "The Tower 200 Snow," please visit the following links: