Swiftech releases the MCRx20-QP revision 2, a new line of radiators available with or without built-in reservoir in single 120, dual 120mm, triple 120mm, and quad 120mm editions. Prices range from $39.95 to $82.92. Swiftech today unveiled revision 2 of the MCRx20-QP radiator with integrated reservoir. First introduced in 2006, the MCR “Res” has long been a favorite of users seeking to eliminate the number of components in their space constrained build. Revision 2 of the series adds several essential functionalities that now make this product one of the most versatile offerings on the market:
- The L shape reservoir, identical to that of the patent pending MCR x20 Drive, provides a long term coolant reserve working as an air trap to prevent air entrainment in the radiator tubes, thus making the product an ideal candidate for a horizontal installation, but still permitting vertical installation if needed;
- The reservoir features two G1/4 fill-ports allowing convenient access for refill in either a horizontal, or vertical position;
- The inlet and outlet plenums are equipped with two G1/4 ports on each side so that fittings can point in either direction;
- Classic “Quiet Power” series optimized thermal performance and audible noise characteristics for use with low to medium airflow types of fans;
- Same great price as before!