Spire Corp today officially introduced their new high-end chassis. The Epoxi is a top of the line, sturdy and versatile PC Gamer case. Crafted from heavy-duty perforated steel panels guaranteed maximum performance and computing satisfaction. Every element of the case has been engineered to provide maximum cooling performance. Up to six large 12cm fans placed throughout the Epoxi ensuring unbeatable cooling. The meshed aluminum front panel allows unrestricted fresh air intake which is mandatory for todays extremely hot gaming components such as high wattage CPU and GPU.
The spacious internal design enables flexible assembly and sufficient room for the installation of water-cooling. The Chassis is pre-applied with rubber grommet holes for feeding the external water-cooling tubes. 11 removable front bezels accommodating 5x 5.25 inch drive bays and 6x 3.5 drive bays. Tool-free support enabling nice and easy installation of your drive devices. Two drive cages with direct cooling and tool free mounting for five hard disc drives provide massive storage capabilities. Anti-vibration mountings and application of cooling fans make this the affordable power machine you have been looking for.
- Powerful & sturdy chassis design
- Strong 0.8mm SECC Steel structure
- Cool aluminum mesh front panel
- Front-Top USB, eSATA & HDA & AC97 SOUND connections
- Turn and lock tool-less drive and card installation
- Tool-free thumb-screw side panels
- Large Meshed side panel for active cooling of video-cards
- Six 120mm Blue LED fans, rear, front and side panel
- Optimized internal space, High efficient Air In-take
- Supports up to six 3.5 inch & five 5.25 inch devices
- Anti-vibration and tool-less drive application
- Prepared for water cooling tubes and systems
- Functional, creative and opulent style
Compatibility:The Epoxi chassis series are compatible with Intel V2.03 ATX and Micro ATX standard. MSRP: USD 139.95 / EURO 108.95