Creative announced the availability of the Sound Blaster Roar series: the Sound Blaster Roar Classic Lite. The unit retains the acoustic DNA of the original Sound Blaster Roar but now features a cleaner, edgier look with graphite black grills and anodized gray radiator enclosure edges.
Like the original award-winning Sound Blaster Roar SR20, the new speaker is engineered to deliver huge room-filling audio from a booklet-sized form factor. Although small and compact, the Sound Blaster Roar Classic Lite actually features 5 speaker drivers, including a subwoofer: dual lightweight high-frequency 1.5” drivers for projecting far-field high-frequency dispersion, a top-firing subwoofer that pushes bass upwards, plus two side-firing passive radiators to spread the bass out even farther.
The speaker also features 2 high-performance amplifiers - one dedicated to driving lows and mids, another solely for delivering highs – producing clear, spacious, well-balanced audio without compromising on the bass. As a result, the Sound Blaster Roar Classic Lite is able to deliver powerful room-filling audio that is not sweet-spot dependant.
Key Features of the Sound Blaster Roar Classic Lite
- 5 Speaker Drivers (including a built-in subwoofer) – for room-filling audio
- Bi-amplification – for amazing details in the high, mid and low audio frequencies
- NFC (Near-Field Communication) – for one-touch Bluetooth pairing
- ROAR: Instant No-Holds-Barred Audio Power – instantly boost volume and spaciousness
- TeraBass – intelligently enhances bass at low volumes levels
- 6000mAH Lithium-Ion battery – for up to 8 hours of audio playback
- Built-in microphone – for hands-free speakerphone teleconferencing
Pricing and Availability
The Sound Blaster Roar Classic Lite will be available at GBP 139,99