SilverStone will release three new processor coolers for all processors from Intel and AMD; the Argon AR01 (27.50EUR), Argon AR02 (22.50EUR) and Argon AR03 (40EUR). The Argon AR01 features three direct-touch 8mm diameter copper heatpipes, an aluminium fin array and a 120mm PWM fan that delivers 37.2-84.4CFM at a noise level of 16.4-33.5dBA.
The Argon series coolers are designed to provide the best cooling solution for your CPU. The Argon features thick copper heat pipes connect to the base using heat-pipe direct contact (HDC) technology. A new, compact PWM fan with excellent balance of airflow and noise is included to provide forced-air heat dissipation with the ability to cool components around the CPU area. For users requiring higher performance cooling at reasonable price, Argon series are a great choice.
SPECIAL FEATURES :
- Great balance of silence and performance
- Heat-pipes and aluminum fins for excellent heat conducting efficiency
- Heat-pipe direct contact (HDC) technology
- Patented anti-vibration fan mountings for easy installation and silent operation
- Includes compact PWM fan for excellent cooling and low noise
- Intel Socket LGA775/115X/1366/2011 and AMD Socket AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2 compatible
The AR01/AR02/AR03 will be available from April 24th. The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 35,75 USD / 29,25 USD/ 52,- USD