Silicon Power has released a new line of SSDs, the Velox V50. Coming in capacities ranging from 32GB to 256GB, these 2.5-inch SSDs are equipped with high speed NAND Flash memory chips, a SATA 6.0 Gbps interface, TRIM support, NCQ and RAID ready and can deliver read and write speeds of up to 530MB/s and 200MB/s, respectively. Prices unannounced yet.
Are you still spending your quality time waiting for your computer to boot up? Have you experienced lag problems while operating multiple applications? SP/Silicon Power, the world’s leading provider of memory storage solutions, today introduces an addition of the Velox series 2.5” SATA III SSD – Velox V50 to solve your problems. The Velox V50 features the latest controller technology to provide a brand new computer experience in excellent performance and cost effectiveness for those who are about to retire their traditional hard drives.
Different from the other solutions in the market, SP Velox V50 is equipped with a brand new controller, delivering a more stable and more powerful user experiences. Combining with the latest firmware and advanced controller circuit design, Velox V50 is able to maintain a long-standing IOPS performance while using it under extended period.
The new Velox V50 features the SATA III 6Gbps interface, delivers four time faster performance than the traditional hard drives in computer’s boot time as well as in operating multiple programs. Built up with the advanced high speed NAND flash, V50 performs a high data transfer rate up to 530MB/s in read speed and 200MB/s in write speed.
With the combination of reliability and durability, SP Velox V50 is your ideal solution for users looking to upgrade their desktops and laptops. The V50 SSD is available in 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB, and is backed by a three year warranty.
Velox V50 Product Feature
- -SATA III 6Gbps backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gbps
- -Super-high transfer rate: 530MB/s max. Read speed
- 200MB/s max. Write speed
- - Supports TRIM command and Garbage Collection technology
- - NCQ and RAID ready
- - Sustain IOPS performance over other competing solutions on NTFS file system
- - Implemented with ECC technology to guarantee data transmission reliability
- - Built-in with SMART monitoring system
- - Low power consumption
- - Shockproof & Anti-Vibration
- - Noiseless operation, no latency delay and no seek error
- - 3 year warranty
- *Transfer rates may vary, depending on system platform.
Velox V50Product Specification
- - Capacity: 32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB
- - Dimensions: 100mm x 69.85mm x 9.5mm
- - Weight: 63g
- - Vibration Resistance Test: 20G
- - Shock Resistance Test: 1500G Max
- - Color: Iron Grey