Silicon Power will soon release the US70, an SSD that uses the PCI Express 4.0 x4 interface and supports NVME 1.3. According to the manufacturer, speeds of 5000 MB/s read and 4400 MB/s write can be achieved.
With incredible read and write speeds up to 5,000MB/s and 4,400MB/s, respectively, the US70 is nearly 10 times faster than traditional SATA III SSDs. It provides next-level specs that will be competitively relevant for the future, while also being backwards-compatible with PCIe 3.0 too.
Powered By Multiple Technologies For Optimum Performance
- NVMe 1.3 support allows for higher performance, lower latency, and lower power consumption
- Features wear leveling to equalize the wear of each NAND flash block, ensuring longer reliability and stability of the SSD
- Built-in bad block management (BBM) mechanism detects and marks bad blocks in the NAND flash to avoid storage in those blocks and eliminate access errors
- Includes over-provision (OP), which increases the SSD's reserved space to improve performance and durability as well as to reduce NAND flash wear, therefore extending the lifespan of hard drives
- Supports SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer to improve sequential read/write and random read/write performance
- Built-in E2E data protection for enhanced data transfer integrity
- Engineered with low density parity check (LDPC) coding to ensure accuracy of data transmission and reliability of data access
- Supports TRIM commands, enabling the SSD to efficiently manage reusable space as well as significantly reduce hard drive wear out
- Features our proprietary S.M.A.R.T. software for operational monitoring at any time
The US70 will be available in 1 TB and 2 TB capacities, with a five-year warranty. The manufacturer has not yet announced prices.