As the company recently expanded and innovated its product line, it returns to its area of expertise by releasing the P34A80/PCle Gen3x4 & NVMe 1.2 and P34M85 with an added heat sink, and upgrades to the P32A80/PCle Gen3x2 & NVMe 1.2 and P32M85 with added heat sink.
The full capacity P34A80 takes high-end devices to a whole new level of performance and responsiveness. Supporting the super-fast PCIe Gen 3x4 interface, it reaches read and write speeds of up to 2,700MB/s and 1,400MB/s. Both SSDs also maintain system stability and data integrity by supporting RAID engine. Both the P34A80 and P34M85 are NVMe 1.2 qualified for an improved overall performance level while reducing cost and power consumption. The P34M85/PCle Gen3x4 & NVMe 1.2 comes with an added heatsink to keep it from overheating.
Two Gen3x2 & NVMe 1.2 PCIe SSDs
The upgraded P32A80 and P32M85/PCle Gen3x2 & NVMe 1.2 are the ideal SSDs for ultrabooks and laptops that need a stylish boost in speed, functionality, and responsiveness. Designed with PCIe Gen 3x2 Interface, the P32A80 and P32M85 boast read and write speeds of up to 1,600MB/s and 1,000MB/s. The P32M85, complete with a brilliant heat sink, keeps you cool during demanding times.
"With an abundance of SP’s customers identifying as gaming and modification enthusiasts, the evolving SP brand aims to help the market stay up to date and streamlined with these SSDs." said Alex Clark, Silicon Power's Marketing Manager. “As we explore new product offerings, we’re excited for the development of our brand in new arenas.”
The four releases feature:
- 1.Super-fast PCIe Gen 3x4 interface for read/write speeds of up to 2,700MB/s/1,400MB/s with the PCIe Gen 3x2 interface offering read/write speeds of up to 1,600MB/s/1,000MB/s.
- 2.NVMe 1.2 support
- 3.RAID engine for enhanced data integrity
- 4.Slim form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) for a perfect fit in slim and portable mobile applications or desktop PCs.
- 5.P34M85 Capacity: 240GB/480GB/960GB
- 6.P34A80 Capacity: 256GB/512GB/1TB
- 7.P32M85 Capacity: 120GB/240GB/480GB
- 8.P32A80 Capacity: 128GB/256GB/512GB
The P32A80 and P34A80 are covered by a 3-year warranty to ensure higher reliability and more complete after-sale services. The P32M85 and P34M85 are covered by a 5-year warranty, complete with customer service support to safeguard against the rigors of customers’ performance and use.