Rocksteady talks about fixes Batman: Arkham Knight
Rocksteady has released a list of things they are working on in an attempt to get Batman: Arkham Knight to a playable state. Check them after the break.
Below is the list of the key areas where we are dedicating our resources to improve the experience for our loyal fans:
- Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu
- Fix for low resolution texture bug
- Improve overall performance and framerate hitches
- Add more options to the graphics settings menu
- Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches
- Address full screen rendering bug on gaming laptop
- Improvements to system memory and VRAM usage
- NVIDIA SLI bug fixes
- Enabling AMD Crossfire
- NVIDIA and AMD updated drivers
While we work on improving performance, we will also continue to make interim patches available to address issues for those still playing the game on PC. The first patch is being released now and the updates include:
- Fixed a crash that was happening for some users when exiting the game
- Fixed a bug which disabled rain effects and ambient occlusion. We are actively looking into fixing other bugs to improve this further
- Corrected an issue that was causing Steam to re-download the game when verifying the integrity of the game cache through the Steam client
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when turning off Motion Blur in BmSystemSettings.ini. A future patch will enable this in the graphics settings menu
We would like to thank our fans for their patience and invaluable feedback. We will continue to monitor and listen for any additional issues.
Warner Bros. and Rocksteady Studios have released the first patch (v1.1) for the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight!
Printed from: https://www.guru3d.com/story/rocksteady-talks-about-fixes-batman-arkham-knight/