Tempered Glass is the trend alright, and the Raijintek Paean Dual-Compartment Chassis with Tempered Glass surely is a nice one. Design Art in its best by RAIJINTEK – PAEAN, an Aluminum dual chamber Open frame/Bench table ATX chassis, is designed by 4mm hair-silk Alu. dense base plate.
How do you like to present and display your PC System with water-cooling elements nowadays? Modern and outstanding design, extreme features such as dual chamber (MB, CPU and VGA at the front with water cooling elements, rest nicely installed on the backside), best possible Cable Management, and dual side tempered glass where you can see the complete interior – PAEAN is the only choice.
- 4.0mm Alu. reliable base plate and 5.0mm Tempered glass
- Dual chamber Open frame/Bench table
- Aluminum color hair-silk anodized appearance design
- Entire Coating black design
- Compatible with max. 200mm length ATX/EPS Power Supply
- Supports SLI CROSS FIRE VGA card
- Compatible with 310mm VGA card
- Supports to install 400mm VGA card (w/o vertical reservoir)
- Supports to max. 140mm height CPU cooler
- Accommodate an internal 240/280/360mm radiator
- 8pcs Aluminum cylinder with Rubber tube
- 4×USB3.0 ports
- Supports to install 3×3.5"HDD and 3×2.5"HDD
- Anti-vibration rubber for HDD installation
- Modern design with much options of radiator system
- Sturdy and reliable chassis body Chassis body, 4.0mm aluminum+1.0mm SPCC
- High quality 5.0mm tempered glass side panels
More than one way of placement is possible upon your convenience, on your desk or as a bench table. RAIJINTEK's first bench table for high-end water cooling systems. PAEAN supports 240/280/360mm radiators and six HDD's / SSD's. Superior features included such as tool-free installations for a fast setup and changeable hardware, a max VGA length up to 310mm, even in a SLI / CROSS FIRE setup and a max PSU length up to 200mm.
Pricing has not been detailed at this time.