OCCT, a renowned stability software, has achieved a significant milestone by unveiling the highly anticipated final version of v12. This release introduces a multitude of changes and improvements that are set to revolutionize the user experience.
One of the most notable enhancements is the rewriting of 70% of the application, which includes a transition to net core. As a result, the user interface will exhibit a much more responsive behavior while consuming fewer CPU resources, albeit with a slight increase in memory usage.
- In its pursuit of portability, OCCT has successfully eliminated numerous dependencies, making it even more accessible across different platforms.
- A notable addition to OCCT's arsenal is the ability to launch an external program through the Monitoring Only test. This feature provides users with a seamless experience and expands the software's functionality.
- Furthermore, OCCT has made significant progress towards Linux compatibility, reaching the halfway mark. This development opens up new possibilities for Linux users and extends OCCT's reach to a wider audience.
- The release of v12 also marks the debut of a brand new user interface brimming with exciting features. Notably, the introduction of the top-level monitoring bar sets the stage for future enhancements and promises an even more enriching experience for users.
- To enhance monitoring capabilities, OCCT has updated its monitoring engine, allowing users to easily filter monitoring values with a simple right-click. This streamlined approach simplifies data analysis and empowers users to focus on the most relevant information.
- Additionally, users can now click on graphs to precisely pinpoint values, enabling more accurate analysis and troubleshooting.
- In a groundbreaking move, OCCT introduces stability certificates for GPU, System, and System (no 3D). These certificates provide users with a comprehensive assessment of their system's stability and ensure reliable performance.
- For enterprise users, OCCT has added a report comparison feature, facilitating in-depth analysis and comprehensive reporting. For more information on this feature, please reach out to our support team.
While not available in the current version, OCCT plans to introduce a translation system in the future. This system will support multiple languages, starting with English, and will further enhance the software's accessibility and usability. Take a visit and download the free version at https://www.ocbase.com/download.