TP-Link is certainly ahead of the game by announcing a line of high-end Wi-Fi 7 routers. According to the release, the company's initial product is the Archer BE900, a quad-band router with a guaranteed minimum speed of 24 Gbps.
The router makes use of a 2.4 GHz signal (1,376 Mb/s), two 5 GHz bands (2 x 5,720 Mb/s), a new 6 GHz band (11,520 Mb/s), and a newer 6 GHz band (11,520 Mb/s). Two 10G ports and four 2.5G ports are available.
Archer BE900 has quad-band 24 Gbps WiFi 7 speeds* and comes with a brand-new design — totally reimagined from previous routers.
- Innovative and Aesthetic Appearance with Powerful Performance – Unlike traditional WiFi routers with external antennas, this WiFi 7 router adopts internal antennas to keep an elegant appearance. 12× optimally positioned internal antennas achieve the effects of high gain, high isolation, high integration, and multidirectional coverage.
- Incredibly Fast Quad-Band 24 Gbps WiFi 7 – Experience the world’s first quad-band WiFi 7 router with blazing-fast WiFi speeds of up to 24 Gbps*. Two 5 GHz bands ensure more devices enjoy high-speed WiFi. The brand-new 6 GHz band provides exceptional bandwidth and congestion-free channels exclusive to your devices.
- Dual 10G WAN/LAN Ports – 10G WiFi combines with 10G wired connections to take us into the true 10G era. Equipped with two 10G WAN/LAN ports — one RJ45 port and an RJ45/SFP+ combo port — Archer BE900 provides flexible support for both fiber and copper connections. The additional four 2.5G ports and one USB port make it an ideal solution for future-proofing your guru home network.
Another two routers — Archer BE800 and Archer BE550— were also released simultaneously. Archer BE800 is a tri-band WiFi 7 router with up to 19 Gbps WiFi*, equipped with a LED screen, two 10G ports and four 2.5G ports, and is EasyMesh-compatible. Archer BE550 is another tri-band WiFi 7 router but with speeds up to 9.2 Gbps, five 2.5G ports, and is EasyMesh-compatible.
True 10G, True Acceleration, True Gaming: Archer GE800, a BE19000 Tri-Band WiFi 7 Gaming Router
Archer GE800 is TP-Link's first WiFi 7 gaming router with true 10G. This tri-band WiFi 7 gaming router delivers speeds over 18 Gbps*. GE800 is powered by the latest powerful CPU and WiFi chipset, providing enough performance for the most intense gaming networks. GE800 is also equipped with two 10G ports and two 2.5G ports to meet the needs of multi-gig entertainment** like gaming, 8K AR/VR, and home NAS setups. With abundant game acceleration functions, GE800 boosts gaming traffic, stabilizes connections, and reduces latency to ensure your gaming stays immersive by accelerating game devices, servers, and applications, including mobile games. The dedicated game band prioritizes your online games so they no longer compete with your family's Netflix 4K streaming. Deco always promotes high-quality lifestyles with its powerful networking solutions. The line covers every scenario from indoors to outdoors and provides multi-gig Ethernet access, fiber service access, 5G/4G/3G mobile access, and DSL access to meet different ISP service needs. In the event, three Deco models were released. The exquisite and elegant body case helps it fit various home décors. The added “7” element on the front side evokes the significance of WiFi 7, making it stand out among all the other Deco products.
Deco BE95: BE33000 Whole Home Mesh WiFi 7 System
Whole Home Multi-Gig Connectivity **– Whether wired or wireless, BE95 delivers whole home multi-gigabit connectivity to enter a new 10G era. Deco BE95’s speeds of up to 33 Gbps*are made up of four frequencies, two of which are 6 GHz bands to improve overall performance significantly. One of the 6 GHz bands can be used as a dedicated backhaul to provide stronger and more stable signals, even if your phone and laptop don’t support WiFi 7 or 6 GHz band currently. The product is equipped with two 10Gbps ports and gives you an unprecedented experience, whether for fast internet access or LAN access.
A New Deco System 3.0 for True Whole Home Mesh WiFi – TP-Link has invested much in developing the Deco system to provide the optimal Mesh WiFi experience. The ultimate whole home multi-gigabit coverage**, the intensive seamless roaming experience, AI technology, and the new Deco app combine for the top Deco Mesh system.
Deco BE65 is another WiFi 7 Mesh with tri-band 11 Gbps WiFi 7 speeds* and four 2.5G ports. While Deco BE85 is a WiFi 7 Mesh with tri-band 22 Gbps WiFi 7 speeds* and two 10G ports.
Smart Security Enhances WiFi 7 for Smart Living: HomeShield 3.0
With WiFi 7's coming, TP-Link’s security software HomeShield has updated to 3.0, adding more features and 2 exclusive apps for comprehensive protection. With HomeShield, managing your family's internet has never been easier.
- Protect Comprehensively – HomeShield provides comprehensive advanced security features. Advertisement blocker blocks annoying ads and pop-ups and prevents data tracking. Intrusion protection protects your home network and applications against external attacks and eliminates vulnerabilities. For those with higher security requirements, HomeShield provides VPN Client.
- Protect All Devices – HomeShield protects all kinds of home network devices, including phones, computers, TVs, game consoles, and other IoT devices. Protection starts instantly once they connect to the gateway. Simply configure the gateway and achieve whole-home network security.
- Protect Everywhere – Unlike most network security services that only work at home, HomeShield maintains its safeguards away from home. With pre-installed apps, your kids’ mobile devices remain secure and under parental control on the go. Parents are able to monitor apps on their kids’ phones, further manage payment methods, and monitor their screen time for a safer and better online experience.
Reliable, Flexible, Connected: Aginet Products for Internet Services Providers
Aginet is TP-Link’s sub-brand dedicated to supporting Internet Service Providers (ISPs). It is committed to providing flexible products, agile and pragmatic solutions, and incomparable services. Aginet stems from TP-Link’s commitment to offering an agile network solution to service providers to match their ever-changing markets. ISPs can reduce operational costs and gain maximum profit with the powerful and flexible TAUC solution. During the event, the Aginet 5G WiFi 7 router and XGS-PON WiFi 7 router were introduced. Tapping into the power of 5G, we're combining WiFi 7 with 5G technology to accelerate speeds. TP-Link also made major innovations in XGS-PON products, taking the lead in combining WiFi 7 technology with XGS-PON technology, which is the road to future networking. Product availability will vary based on region.
Break Through the Boundaries of Your Business: Omada Enterprise WiFi
TP-Link Omada has always been committed to providing SMB and enterprise clients with safe and reliable networking solutions. To further address customers’ demands, TP-Link will launch the brand-new WiFi 7 access points — Omada EAP780 and Omada EAP770.
- Higher Throughput and Less Latency and Interference – Omada EAP780 is a tri-band WiFi 7 access point with up to 22 Gbps WiFi 7* and two 10G ports. Omada EAP770 is a tri-band WiFi access point with up to 11 Gbps WiFi 7*and one 10G port. Powered by the latest WiFi 7 technology, newly introduced 6 GHz band, wider 320 MHz bandwidth, and MLO technology, these two products deliver higher throughput, lower latency, and less interference. Even in an auditorium, meeting room, or hotel with numerous devices, everyone can work, enjoy games, or watch high-definition videos online smoothly.
- The Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking – The Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches, and routers to provide 100% centralized cloud management and create a highly scalable network — all controlled from a single interface. The capability of Zero-Touch Provisioning, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring enhances the efficiency and agility of your network.
Summary of TP-Link's Current WiFi 7 Product Lineup
Above is the first stage of TP-Link's WiFi 7 product lineup. We've provided three WiFi 7 routers, which are redefining WiFi routers with brand-new designs and powerful performance. As for the WiFi 7 Gaming router, GE800 provides abundant game acceleration functions and the latest WiFi 7 technology for gamers.
Three models are available in our Deco Whole Home Mesh WiFi 7 System, from BE33000 to BE11000, providing a true whole home multi-gig mesh WiFi**. For enterprise WiFi 7, Omada EAP780 and 770 will be available, covering from BE22000 to BE11000. With enterprise-level WiFi functions and centralized management capabilities, they break through the boundaries of your business. Product availability for US market:
- Archer BE900 -- BE24000 Quad-band Wi-Fi 7 router -- $699.99
- Deco BE85--BE22000 Tri-band Mesh Wi-Fi 7 System-- $999.99 (2 pack)
- Deco BE95 -- BE33000 Quad-band Mesh Wi-Fi 7 System -- $1199.99 (2 pack)
The three above products will be available for pre-order on 12/31/2022 and will ship in Q1, 2023. Additional products will become available throughout Q1 and Q2 2023.