Micro-Star Int'l Co., Ltd. (yep MSI) announced the Intel B460 gaming motherboard "MAG B460 TORPEDO" equipped with 2.5 Gigabit LAN. The gaming motherboard that uses the Intel B460 chipset. The socket is LGA1200 and the form factor is ATX.
The power supply circuit is a 12+1+1 phase digital power supply circuit, and a large heat sink is mounted on the MOSFET. The network also features a Realtek RTL8125B 2.5 Gigabit LAN, and MSI LAN Manager can be used to change bandwidth priorities for different applications and games. The main specifications are DDR4-2933 x 4 (up to 128GB) for the memory slot, SATA3.0 (6Gbps) x 6 for storage, M.2 x 2 (one of them is equipped with "M.2 Shield Frozr"), expansion slot is PCI-Express3.0 (x16) x1, PCI-Express3.0 (x4/x16 shape) x1, PCI-Express3.0 (x1) x2. The audio chip is Realtek ALC1200, the display output is HDMIx1, DisplayPortx1, and it supports dual display by built-in GPU. It also comes standard with a Mystic Light compatible RGB pin header.
- Socket: LGA1200
- Chipset: Intel B460
- Form factor: ATX
- Memory slot: DDR4-2933 x 4 (up to 128GB)
- Expansion slot: PCI-Express3.0 (x16) x1, PCI-Express3.0 (x4/x16 shape) x1, PCI-Express3.0 (x1) x2
- Storage: SATA3.0 (6Gbps) x 6, M.2 x 2
- LAN: 2.5 Gigabit LAN x1 (Realtek RTL8125B)
- Sound: Realtek ALC1200
- Rear interface: USB3.1 Gen.1×4, USB2.0x2, audio terminal x5, optical audio terminal x1, 2.5 Gigabit LANx1, HDMIx1, DisplayPortx1, PS/2x1
- External dimensions: 305 x 244 mm