One of the more popular series from MSI when it comes to motherboards is the Gaming Pro Carbon series. MSI just announced the X370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC for AMD AM4 processors like Ryzen.
The new AC model is the board has that nice dark feel with subtle LED elements. As the name suggestes, it is 802.11ac WLAN and Bluetooth 4.2 enabled, though with a PCI-Express x1 add-on card from Intel (Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 controller / 2x2 802.11ac and MU-MIMO Rx at amx 867 Mbps).
- Supports AMD® RYZEN Series Processors and 7th Gen A-series / AthlonTM Processors for socket AM4
- Supports DDR4-3200+(OC) Memory
- DDR4 Boost with Steel Armor: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- VR Ready and VR Boost: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness
- Mystic Light and Mystic Light Sync: 16.8 million colors /17 effects controlled in one click with GAMING APP or mobile devices.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: Turbo M.2, M.2 Shield, Lightning USB 3.1 Gen2
- Audio Boost 4 with Nahimic 2: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Intel® : The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management
- Military Class 4, Guard-Pro: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency
- MULTI-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports NVIDIA SLI™ & AMD Crossfire™
- In-Game Weapons: Game Boost, GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost, Xsplit Gamecaster
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players
- WHQL certified for Windows 10
The X370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC has Mystic Light RGBs, 4 x DDR4 DIMM slots, 2 x M.2 slots, HDMI, DVI, USB 3.0 and USB-C connectivity.