Lenovo hits back with their new ultraHD monitor, the ThinkVision Pro2840m. This new 28-inch monitor provides 3840 x 2160 ultraHD resolution, 3M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 5ms response time and 16:9 aspect ratio.
It would offer vibrant, sharp and detailed and color reproduction, says the company. It has Quick-release stand that lets you tilt forward and backward for comfortable viewing experience. It also has a range of connectivity option and built-in stereo speakers.
Highlights of Lenovo ThinkVision Pro2840m monitor
- 28-inch UltraHD 4Kx2K ( 3840×2160 pixels) monitor with 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Sharp, vibrant images and text with 5ms response time
- True 10-bit color enables the best color reproduction capabilities, with a dynamic 3M:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Infinity glass cover and dark metallic bezel
- Quick-release stand, Tilt Angle Forward 5 degree /Backward 25 degree, Swivel Angle 45 degree/45 degree, Lift 110mm
- Simplified cable management and sensitive touch keys
- 3.5mm stereo audio, Integrated 2×3 watt speakers
- Viewable Area 620.93mm(H) X 341.28mm(V)
- Resolution 3840×2160 (157 PPI)
- Color Gamut 72%
- Integrated DP+mDP+HDMI+MHL, USB BC 1.2, 3x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0, MHL
What’s more, it also comes with touch sensitive buttons, built-in two 3W stereo speakers and a number of connectivity ports including DP, mDP, HDMI, MHL, USB BC 1.2, 3x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0. The ThinkVision Pro2840m will hit the market from April 2014 for $799.