Gigabyte has registered new graphics cards from NVIDIA and AMD, including nine GeForce RTX 4060 Ti and two Radeon RX 7600 models. The entries confirm that all cards will feature 8 GB VRAM.
Renowned hardware sleuth harukaze5719 has once again uncovered new details about Gigabyte's forthcoming products. As per the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC). Based on official AMD documentation and recent speculations, the Radeon RX 7600 cards (Gaming & Gaming OC) are slated for release on May 25th. Concurrently, the slightly more potent Radeon RX 7600 XT is rumored to be launched. NVIDIA is anticipated to unveil its GeForce RTX 4060 Ti lineup by the end of May, positioning it to compete head-to-head with AMD's Radeon 7600 and 7600 XT cards.
Radeon RX 7600 8GB
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 7600 8GB Gaming (GV-R76GAMING-8GD)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 7600 8GB Gaming OC (GV-R76GAMING OC-8GD)
GeForce RTX 4060 Ti
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti AORUS Extreme 8GB (GV-N406TAORUS E-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti AERO OC 8GB (GV-N406TAERO OC-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti AERO 8GB (GV-N406TAERO-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Gaming OC 8GB (GV-N406TGAMING OC-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Gaming 8GB (GV-N406TGAMING-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Eagle OC 8GB (GV-N406TEAGLE OC-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Eagle 8GB (GV-N406TEAGLE-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti WindForce OC 8GB (GV-N406TWF2OC-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti WindForce 8GB (GV-N406TWF2-8GD)
Gigabyte typically registers new SKUs with the EEC a few weeks before their official launch, although not all models may ultimately be released. Gigabyte's latest update highlights the aforementioned graphics card models, with an increased emphasis on the GeForce brand. The upcoming lineup may feature dual-fan GPUs, which have been conspicuously absent in the past.
Rumors suggest that both cards will make an appearance at Computex, with the RX 7600 scheduled for a May 25th release and the RTX 4060 Ti slated for a late May launch.