HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced HyperX Savage high-performance memory. HyperX Savage replaces HyperX Genesis and offers experienced enthusiasts, gamers and content creators a cutting edge look. It features a black PCB encompassed by an eye-catching Savage red, asymmetrical heat spreader made of aluminium with a diamond-cut finish. The low profile makes it a perfect for oversized CPU coolers.
"After replacing HyperX blu with FURY for entry-level gamers, it was time to refresh our mid-level Genesis line with HyperX Savage," said Edward Baily, business manager, HyperX. "The bold and stylish red heat spreader offers enthusiasts and gamers a radical new look combined with high performance and capacities to match."
HyperX Savage is backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and headsets. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 20 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including Brasil Game Show, China Joy, DreamHack, Gamescom and PAX.
HyperX Savage Features and Specifications:
- Fast: top-performing modules available with low-profile heat spreader
- Unique: red, asymmetrical heat spreader sets new trends for PC builds
- Quality: aluminium die-cast heat spreader with a diamond cut finish
- Design: low profile to fit under oversized CPU coolers
- Reliable: 100-percent factory tested
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacity: 4GB-8GB (single), 8GB-32GB (kits)
- Frequency: 1600MHz, 1866MHz, 2133MHz and 2400MHz
- CAS Latency: CL9-CL11
- Voltage: 1.5V, 1.65V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
- Dimensions: 133.35mm x 32.8mm
- Compatible with H67, H97, P67, Z68, Z77, Z87, Z97 and H61 Intel chipsets, as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78 and E35 AMD chipsets