iiyama released the ProLite XB2380HS-2. Adopting an IPS panel, this new 23-inch LED-backlight monitor supports a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and provides 1000:1 contrast ratio, 250 cd/m2 brightness, 5ms response time and 178/178 degree viewing angles. Not to mention, it also comes with two built-in 2W stereo speakers, an adjustable stand and a number of connectivity ports including D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI. The ProLite XB2380HS-2 will hit the market from mid-May for 25,800 Yen (about $259).
In addition to IPS by (In-Plane-Switching) system panel adopted, bleeding or changes in color and brightness is low, suppressed the glare of glistening feeling of stick in the eye, stable display fatigue of the eye becomes possible You. Also, I realize 178 ° wide viewing angle left and right, up and down, the response speed 5000000:1 5ms (GtoG), high contrast. Image representation a tight crisp little color shading is possible.
- 23 type IPS system panel + WLED-backlit widescreen LCD display
- The friendly mercury-free, energy-saving and environmental
- Lifting stand of 130mm, pivot, swivel function deployment
- 3 system input 1, DVI-D terminal HDMI terminal ×, 15-pin D-Sub mini
- High contrast of 5,000,000:1 (ACR function mode)
- Full HD 1920x1080 mode support
- (I except exclusions) corresponds to the PC recycling · RoHS 6 substances below the threshold
- iiyama color Marvel Black
- Manufacturer's suggested retail price (excluding tax): Open Price