Oh we have one more iiyama for you, the ProLite E2773HS-2 is iiyama’s latest Full HD monitor for the mass market. Adopting a TN panel, this new 27-inch LED-backlight monitor provides 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, 1200:1 contrast ratio, 300 cd/m2 brightness and 3.4ms response time (1ms GTG). In addition, it also comes with two built-in 2W speakers and has D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI connectors.
The. features X-Res Tech is iiyama unique feature, analyzes the image data to be input, the character that was crisp than added enhancement effect TEXT portion, the picture emphasizes the contours, especially video portion other than In addition to the image processing so that the software, image representation crisp, clean more, made to raise the sense of resolution significantly which can enable.
- 27 type WLED-backlit widescreen LCD display
- iiyama of its own "X-Res Tech." (super-resolution technology) featured
- The friendly mercury-free, energy-saving and environmental
- 3 system input 1, DVI-D terminal HDMI terminal ×, 15-pin D-Sub mini
- High contrast fast response speed 1ms (GtoG), of 5,000,000:1 (ACR function mode)
- Simple slim design with built-in power supply and speaker
- Full HD 1920x1080 mode support
- (I except exclusions) corresponds to the PC recycling · RoHS 6 substances below the threshold
- iiyama color Marvel Black
- Manufacturer's suggested retail price (excluding tax): Open Price
The ProLite E2773HS-2 will go on sale from mid-May for 29,800 Yen (about $304).