In December each workday we will give away a nice prize. That means every day up-to December 31st you will have a chance of winning something. Today we give away an awesome EK Fluid Gaming A240G Liquid Cooling Kit worth € 249.
Every year during the Christmas season we give away some cool stuff, this year once again are expanding as a thank you to everybody that disabled their ad-blocker. So yes, this is a thank you from Guru3D.com: this is our way of expressing our sincere respect for disabling that ad-blocker on Guru3D.com, thank you for understanding and your support! We'll hand out a prize up-to-the 31st of December 2017.
Win an EK Fluid Gaming A240G (CPU & GPU) Liquid Cooling Kit
EK is a long time partner of Guru3D, hence this year we can giveaway some excellent prize packages. Today, this kit. The EK Fluid Gaming A240G CPU & GPU liquid cooling kit is a new line of products aimed at a gaming audience that wishes a little more than a heatpipe or LCS cooler, yet will want something affordable. The new EK Fluid Gaming series is not an AIO solution, this is a proper liquid cooling kit which allows you to make your own loop with tubing, waterblock(s), radiator, fans and a reservoir /pump.
The kit comes with an AluStream SE radiator, cooling block for the processor, reservoir and pump as well as 120mm EK-Vardar fans. You'll spot proper tubing and a new type (ALU) EK-Supremacy MX water block to chill your processor. The G model will include a graphics card cooling block compatible with the Founder Editions GeForce GTX 1070, 1080, 1080 Ti and Titan X(p).
How to join the competition?
Well, you do need to do something. Somewhere in the articles listed below, check the photo in the form below. It is waiting for you to get spotted. A hint, the photo often is not the same size and can be embedded into another photo.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Super Jetstream review
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming review
- Team Group CARDEA Zero 240GB SSD Review
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X Trio Review
- Intel Core i5 8600K processor review
- Intel Core i7 7740X processor review
- Intel Core i7 8700K processor review
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X review
To participate in this competition what you need to do is answer the question form below.
Simple and easy, you submit your answer with the form below. We'd appreciate a Facebook LIKE or Share (not mandatory though), that's it. There will be no marketing purposes for your email address or any info you submit, after the contest all competition entries will simply be deleted again.
Guru3D will collect all submitted results. Say we have 1000 proper results then we select these and sort them in chronological order. Then we draw a random number between 1 and 1000. That number will correspond to the entry sorted chronologically. The winner will get the product(s) shipped to you for free (worldwide).
- This contest ends December 18, 2017 (10:00 Central European Time (CEST) / 9:00am Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
- Just one entry per person is allowed. Detected double entries / IPs are registered and will be disqualified.
- This competition is global and not bound by any region.
- The data you enter is used solely for the competition, that's it. We do not use or share the data otherwise. Afterwards, it's simply deleted again.
The winners will be emailed in week 1 of 2018, and announced on the Guru3D.com FrontPage. There will be no dialog about this contest possible before and after closure.