The party keeps going on here on Guru3D, even up-to the last day December 31st you will have a chance of winning something. Today we give away a Toshiba OCZ VX500 SSD 512GB. Check out below the fold what you need to do to be eligible to win this product.
We thank you for not using an ad-blocker!
Every year during Christmas we give away some cool stuff, this year we are expanding as a thank you to everybody that disabled their ad-blocker. So yes, this is a thank you from Guru3D.com: this is our way of expressing our sincere respect for disabling that ad-blocker on Guru3D.com. We'll hand out a prize every day up-to the 31st of December 2016.
Win a Toshiba OCZ VX500 SSD 512GB
The OCZ VX500 series SSDs is an SSD series that is 100% Toshiba proprietary, that includes the controller and 15nm MLC NAND flash memory. Value for money wise you will receive a an SSD series that is fast enough, it won't break your wallet and comes with a great after-sales warranty program. You guys might have noticed a change in the OCZ series SSDs, they are now being branded as Toshiba with OCZ product series. Roughly a year or two ago Toshiba purchased OCZ. Up-to April this year OCZ functioned as a separate brand owned by Toshiba, the decision was made to house OCZ as a brand inside Toshiba. The VX500 is a perfect mainstream product series as it ticks the right boxes. You get great endurance, nice options in volume sizes, a lovely warranty program and you get MLC NAND. Both read and write performance on the VX500 series is simply very good!
How to join the contest
Join the contest - what do you need to do ? Well you do need to do something. Somewhere in the articles listed below we have hidden a logo slash photo that you can see (see below). Somewhere in one of these articles this very same logo is located, waiting for you to get spotted. A hint, the logo often does not have to be the same size and can be embedded.
We want to know what article and page number that has this above photo embedded in it. Now to help you out we have made a selection of articles for you, so located in one of the following articles the above logo can be found:
- Asus X99 DeLuxe II motherboard review
- Crucial MX300 2TB SSD review
- Corsair Crystal 570X PC Chassis Review
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 480 G1 GAMING review
- Watch Dog 2: PC graphics performance benchmark review
- Corsair Carbide 270R Review
- Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard review
- AMD Radeon Crimson ReLive Edition Driver Overview
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti G1 Gaming OC Review
- Thecus N4810 NAS review
- Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB NVMe SSD review
- Dishonored 2: PC graphics performance benchmark review
- Zalman ZM-K900M RGB mechanical keyboard review
- G.SKILL RipJaws KM570 MX mechanical keyboard review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Gaming X Review
- Cooler Master MasterWatt Maker 1200 PSU review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 STRIX Gaming review
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PC graphics benchmark review
- Fractal Design Define C review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Quick Silver 8G OC review
Simple and easy, you email us with the answer. We'd apreciate a facebook LIKE or Share (not mandatory though), that's it. Mind you that we do not and will collect your email address or any info provided. There will be no marketing purposes for your email address or any info you submit, after the contest all competition entries will simply be deleted again.
- You can e-mail us (email@example.com) your answers with the results Please provide article name and page-number where you found the logo.
- In the email please provide us your full name, address, country and telephone number (required for shipping).
Please give us a like or recommendation on facebook.
Guru3D will collect all submitted results. Say we have 2000 proper results then we select these and sort them in chronological order. Then we draw a random number between 1 and 2000. That number will correspond with the email sorted chronological. The winners will get the product(s) shipped to you for free (worldwide).
- Your entry must be in by December 31th, 2016 11:00 AM CEST
- The information you submit will be used solely for this contest. After the contest closes all email addresses and submitted information will be deleted. Again, there is no other purpose other then usage for this competition.
- You must insert the answer, your full name + address + country + phone number in the email.
- One entry per person is allowed, we will cross-match IPs. Suspicious entries will be disqualified.
- There will be no dialog about this contest possible before and after closure.
- This contest is open to participants from any country, where legal.
- You will not receive any communication to your submitted e-mail address other than a winning notification in case you win, the information you provide will only be used for this competition.
The winners will be emailed in week 1 of 2017, on the Guru3D.com news page we'll note when that happens. We will contact the winner, by email only. There will be no dialog about this contest possible.