In this round we give away a MSI GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 100ME. For the remainder of 2015 each and every single day here on Guru3D we will give away a nice prize. That means every day up-to December 31st you will have a chance of winning something. Check out below the fold what you need to do to be eligible to win this product.
Every year during Christmas we give away some cool stuff, this year we are expanding as a thank you to everybody that disabled their ad-blocker. This is our way of expressing our sincere respect for disabling that ad-blocker on Guru3D.com. We'll hand out a prize every day up-to the 31st of December 2015, that means 15 chances to win something!
December 29: Win a MSI GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 100ME
Is the exact same card as the MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming OC we reviewed, aside from the colors. With every new generation of GPUs comes more performance. With every new generation of MSI Twin Frozr we give you less noise and heat!. We’ve listened to all your requests and the new Twin Frozr V is smaller, features stronger fans, generates less noise, keeps your graphics card and its components cooler and matches perfectly with your MSI GAMING motherboard including some funky LED lightning. We’ve spent 18 months on the development of the Twin Frozr V, including field testing in gaming cafés to ensure the cards have the quality and stability to give you the FPS you need.
How to join the contest
To participate in this competition what you need to do is:
- Find the logo shown above which is hidden in one of the articles listed below. Once found note down article name and page number.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the results (please include name / address / phone number for shipment).
- MSI GeForce GTX 950 Gaming + 2-way SLI review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming OC review
- MSI Radeon R9 390X Gaming 8G OC review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning review
- MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming OC review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Gaming OC review
- MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming OC review
- MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 2G review
- Since it is Christmas day, this contest runs two days days and ends December 31, 2015 (Central European Time - 10:00 CEST)
- Just one entry per person is allowed. Detected double entries will be disqualified.
The winners will be emailed in week 1 of 2016, on the Guru3D.com FrontPage we'll note when that happens. We will contact the winner, by email only. There will be no dialog about this contest possible before and after closure.