For the remainder of 2015 each and every single day here on Guru3D we will give away a nice prize. That means every day up-to December 31st you will have a chance of winning something. Today we give away a G.Skill 16GB Trident Z DDR4 3200 CL16 (2x8GB) DDR4 memory kit. Check out below the fold what you need to do to be eligible to win this product.
Every year during Christmas we give away some cool stuff, this year we are expanding as a thank you to everybody that disabled their ad-blocker. This is our way of expressing our sincere respect for disabling that ad-blocker on Guru3D.com. We'll hand out a prize every day up-to the 31st of December 2015, that means 15 chances to win something!
December 21: win a 16GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4 3200 CL16 (2x8GB) kit
Building on the strong success of G.SKILL Trident series, Trident Z series represents one of the world’s highest performance DDR4 memory designed for the latest 6th generation Intel Core processor on the Z170 series chipset. Using only the best-in-class components and featuring dual-color construction aluminum heat-spreaders, Trident Z series is the state-of-the-art DDR4 solution that combines performance and beauty for PC enthusiasts and extreme overclockers to build an ultra-fast PC or achieve new overclocking records.
- Memory Type DDR4
- Capacity 16GB (8GBx2)
- Multi-Channel Kit Dual Channel Kit
- Tested Speed 3200MHz
- Tested Latency 16
- Tested Voltage 1.35v
- Registered/Unbuffered Unbuffered
- Error Checking Non-ECC
- SPD Speed 2133MHz
- SPD Voltage 1.20v
Please visit the manufacturer product page here.
How to join the contest
To participate in this competition what you need to do is:
- Find the logo below in the 10 articles listed below. Once found note down article name and page number.
- email us at email@example.com with the results (please include name / address / phone number for shipment).
- MSI Z170A SLI PLUS review
- SuperMicro C7Z170-SQ motherboard review
- ASUS Z170 ROG Maximus VIII Extreme review
- MSI Z170A Gaming M9 ACK review
- Gigabyte Z170X Gaming G1 review
- MSI Z170A XPOWER Gaming Titanium review
- ASUS Z170 ROG Maximus VIII Hero review
- ASRock Z170 Gaming K6 Review
- MSI X99A GODLIKE Gaming Motherboard Review
- ASUS X99 TUF SaberTooth Review
We'll pick a winner from all collected entries. The winner will get the product(s) shipped to you for free (worldwide).
- This contest runs one day and end December 22, 2015 (Central European Time - 10:00 CEST)
- Just one entry per person is allowed. Detected double entries will be disqualified.
The winners will be emailed in week 1 of 2016, on the Guru3D.com FrontPage we'll note when that happens. We will contact the winner, by email only. There will be no dialog about this contest possible before and after closure.