Michael over at TPU issued a new revision of GPU-Z. GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Added full support for Radeon HD 6950 and HD 6970
- Fixed TMU/Texture Fillrate rounding error on NVIDIA cards
- Improved voltage monitoring support for GTX 570
- Workaround for ATI OpenCL driver crashing GPU-Z on systems with NVIDIA cards
- Fixed crash when driver version could not be read
- Fixed crash when splash screen interrupted by message box