GlacialTech, a diverse provider of cooling, power supply, and PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications, and a world-class provider of cost effective cooling components and chassis launches the latest 5610 Plus PWM CPU cooler and 5610 Plus Silent CPU Cooler. The unique design incorporates a specially aligned sinter heat-pipe combination of two pipes that dissipate the heat from the CPU directly into the heat sink fins. From there, the Silent version's fan quietly and efficiently brings the temperature down.
GlacialTech has implemented a cost effective and useful way to keep your processor cool. When running resource hungry applications and you have the PWM version installed, turn up the RPM to 2700 to manage your heat dissipation more effectively. While the PC is idle or doing non-intensive work, turn the RPM back to 800. This is how you manage your power consumption, your decibels and your overall peace of mind. Alternatively, the users have the option to purchase the Silent version as GlacialTech offers you the variety and options to suit your needs.
- Quality Aluminum design with Copper base
- High density aluminum fin
- PWM version: Enhanced speed adjustable one 9cm axial Fan with bullet blade
- Silent version: Fixed speed two 9cm axial Fans with bullet blade
- Two sinter heat-pipes with nickel coating
- Weight / noise performance
- Easy to install
- Multi-platform (Intel LGA775, LGA1366, AMD AM2)
Looks good, only two heatpipes though which is very little if you crave enthusiast performance.