Gigabyte mentions its availability of its AMD Radeon R9 Fury X graphics card. Achieve more than three times the bandwidth per watt over GDDR5 memory with smaller, faster, and more power-efficient High Bandwidth Memory on-chip, boosting gaming performance achieving high-framerates and smooth gameplay.
The card will be all reference clocked at 1050 MHz on the GPU core.
- Powered by AMD Radeon™ R9 FURY X GPU
- Close-Loop liquid cooling system
- Integrated with 4GB 4096-bit High Bandwidth Memory (HBM)
- Core Clock: Up to 1050MHz
- Features HDMI / DisplayPort*3
- System power supply requirement: 750W
The card is generally available at US $649.99. More info on this page.