The new Celsius+ series of AIO coolers has just been announced by Fractal Design, featuring an ARGB-accented pump face, a fully redesigned block and an upgraded on-radiator PWM fan hub with ARGB support.
Cleverly concealed wiring within the braided sleeves of the Celsius' low-permeability rubber tubing allows the entire system to connect at the pump with just a single power plug and an (optional and detachable) ARGB cable. As with previous Celsius coolers, selectable auto/PWM modes offer dynamically optimized performance with the choice of full user control for expert fine-tuning.
- Tinted glass pump face with backlit logo and ARGB LED effects
- Smart auto control mode dynamically adjusts fan and pump speeds for the ideal balance of silence and cooling performance
- Twist the pump face to change from auto to PWM mode for full user control
- ARGB-enabled PWM hub places all fan connections directly on the radiator for a clutter-free installation
- Sleeved tubing with concealed wiring connects power and ARGB for the entire system at the pump
- ASUS AURA, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, Razer Chroma and ASRock Polychrome support
- Pre-applied thermal paste guarantees optimal application with even coverage
- Low-permeability rubber tubing with nylon braided sleeves for extra durability and an added touch of style
- Articulating elbow fittings make tubes easier to route while reducing tension on the pump
Celsius+ is available in three different sizes: 240 mm, 360 mm and the all-new 280 mm model, each with your choice of Dynamic X2 or Prisma ARGB fans pre-installed.
You can find some more information of each of the products here: Celsius+ S24 Dynamic, Celsius+ S28 Dynamic, Celsius+ S36 Dynamic, Celsius+ S24 Prisma, Celsius+ S28 Prisma, and Celsius+ S36 Prisma.
Guru3D has a review of the Celsius+ S36 Prisma right here.