Meshify strikes an aggressive pose in the Fractal Design lineup with cooling performance and a defiant new look. Like diamond facets, the angular asymmetry of the Meshify C carves a space uniquely its own as a new dominant force in high-airflow design. Tempered glass completes the distinct, stealth-inspired aesthetic with exceptional style.
An open ATX layout with intelligent space utilization creates an unrestricted airflow path from the mesh front intakes directly through key components to exhaust, ensuring heat is never an issue. The Meshify C has a remarkably compact footprint with the high-end component support of a full tower, and with seven fan mounts and multi-radiator liquid cooling capability, it has the cooling capacity to match.
When performance is top priority and compromise is not an option, Meshify has you covered in style.
- Streamlined high-airflow design
- Performance and capacity of a larger tower in a remarkably compact mid-tower size
- Newly designed angular mesh front panel maximizes air intake
- Tempered glass side panel offers users a clean and clear view of their components
- Distinctive new styling with stealthy white-on-black aesthetic
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives
- Sturdy steel drive trays with vibration-dampening rubber grommets cushion hard drives for smooth, quiet and reliable operation
- Two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans deliver optimum airflow with minimal noise
- Open interior layout creates an unobstructed airflow path from front intake to rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the front, top and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- Full length power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for unrestricted airflow and a clean looking interior
- Up to 35 mm of space behind motherboard plate with grommetted pass-through holes for clean cable routing.