You can now download the latest build of MSI Afterburner 4.6.4 Beta 2. This build (v16079) adds initial support for Intel 11th generation CPUs, experimental support for mobile AMD Ryzen CPUs, Increased memory overclocking limit for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30x0 series graphics cards and more.
The new MSI Afterburner 4.6.4 Beta 2 has been a lot of work and brings support towards the latest graphics cards, some mobile support as well as new CPU support. We do hope it was worth the wait.
Note to media and external parties not affiliated with Guru3D.com; please do not mirror or deep-link to our content and files. Guru3D.com and MSI are the ONLY two parties legally allowed to distribute MSI Afterburner, the same goes for Rivatuner statistics server and Rivatuner CORE application-related downloads.
Our advisory is simple: if it's not published here on Guru3D.com in the news or download section, then it's not an official public version leaving you at risk, potentially even vulnerable. For that reason alone be very wary if you download MSI Afterburner from an external party. Our distribution is safe, and is the only way for you to know if downloads have not been tampered with, are unstable, or even vulnerable.
MSI Afterburner 4.6.4 Beta 2
- Added voltage control for reference design AMD RADEON RX 6700 XT series graphics cards
- Added experimental support for Intel 11th generation CPUs
- Added experimental support for mobile AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Fixed issue with missing memory temperature sensor on AMD RADEON 5700 / 5700 XT series graphics cards
- Increased memory overclocking limit for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30x0 series graphics cards
- RivaTuner Statistics Server has been upgraded to v7.3.2