MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 14 Download - Guru3D and MSI have been working hard on AfterBurner, today we release an updated this Beta revision of Afterburner, this application successfully secured the leading position on graphics card utilities. This new revision adds many new stuff, including preliminary beta H.264 Intel Quicksync Hardware Encoding support.
Today we release an updated Beta revision of Afterburner, this application successfully secured the leading position on graphics card utilities. We're happy to see MSI Afterburner is leading the overclock applications. MSI Afterburner is ready, this version also supports the control of NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan, 760, 770 and 780. If you get the card, you may want to try it.
- Add MSI new card supported
- Added NCP4206 voltage regulators support to provide compatibility with future custom design MSI graphics cards
- Improved voltage control layer architecture provides better compatibility with automatic voltage control on NCP4206 voltage
- RivaTuner Statistics Server updated to version 5.3.0 with the following improvements:
- Added external encoding plugin modules support. Plugin modules architecture provides an easy way to implement different hardware accelerated video encoders in RivaTuner Statistics Server.
- Added benchmark mode for external encoding plugin modules. Benchmark mode allows you to verify if hardware encoder is configured and working properly as well as estimate expected hardware encoding performance.
- Added external QSV.DLL encoding plugin. The plugin provides you high-performance hardware accelerated H.264 encoding on Intel QuickSync Video capable platforms. Intel QuickSync H.264 encoder is able to compress 1080p video at 60 FPS with no major CPU performance hit. Hardware accelerated Intel QuickSync H.264 encoder was introduced special to compete with NVIDIA’s ShadowPlay hardware accelerated H.264 encoder. Free hardware accelerated H.264 video capture and encoding is no longer an exclusive selling point of NVIDIA Kepler GPU family, now the same functionality is available on much wider range of hardware platforms on both AMD and NVIDIA GPU based graphics cards absolutely for free!
- Tweaked encoder queue depth. The queue depth is no longer hardcoded to 32 frames, now it is equal to recording framerate
- Decreased server startup time on OS versions with no any service pack version installed
- Improved function offsets cache validation algorithm in hooking system
- Added proxy Direct3D library protection system. Now RivaTuner Statistics Server forcibly disables application hooking and blocks OSD, screen capture and video recording functionality if application is running via the proxy Direct3D runtime library (various game mods based on hacked D3D DLLs). Compatibility with most of such applications can still be improved by enabling custom Direct3D runtime libraries support in the application profile