The latest Game Ready Driver from NVIDIA is optimized for the upcoming game Diablo IV and includes DLSS 3 technology for enhanced gaming experiences. It also provides support for titles that utilize NVIDIA DLSS 2 technology, such as System Shock.
In addition to game-related updates, the driver addresses several bugs. One fix resolves crashes caused by applying GeForce Experience Freestyle filters. Another fix addresses a flickering issue when waking the monitor from display sleep with DSR/DLDSR enabled. Rendering issues in SOLIDWORKS 2023 with Enhanced Graphics Performance and preview problems in MAGIX Vegas Pro on certain notebooks have also been addressed. Moreover, performance degradation using Vulkan in TouchDesigner and abnormal terminations requiring a reboot in Nsight Tools have been resolved.
Fixed Gaming Bugs
Applying GeForce Experience Freestyle filters cause games to crash 
Fixed General Bugs
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [SOLIDWORKS 2023] rendering issues when Enhanced Graphics Performance is enabled 
- [MAGIX Vegas Pro] Preview not working properly on some notebooks 
- [TouchDesigner] Degraded performance using Vulkan 
- [Nsight Tools] Abnormal termination that previously required a reboot